Administrative Support for the Telecommunication industry (12 months maternity cover)
- preparation of quotations for new business opportunities
- daily operational tasks and processes e.g. purchasing, ordering, invoicing, repair handling, logistics, inventory, and customer/supplier data management
- daily customer and supplier contact
- providing back office support to the local Customer Support Manager and the Service Team
- Read and understand Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Collate all the relevant correspondence and pricing information to compile a finished quotation
- Raise Purchase Requests/Orders on 3rd Party Suppliers for services, resource or materials
- Ensure customer PO is received, confirmed and ordering process started
- Handle Service Orders of service works required
- Handle repair process from receiving customer items for repair, sending and tracking them through the repair cycle till receiving them back and ensuring the return to a customer
- Handle logistic requirements, receiving and shipping goods including export control requirements
- Receive and verify supplier invoices
- Control and verify outgoing customer invoices
- Administrate inventory and control the inventory value
- Ensure correctness of customer and supplier data
- Collate information & updating reports
- Interface with internal Motorola departments such as Order Management, Repair Center, Finance teams, Order Scheduling, Sales, Engineering
General office administration: arranging meetings, office supplies, support the procurement of team IT requirements e.g. laptops, phones and accessories and resources for work e.g. tools, work and security clothing.
- Business school (HG-level or similar)
- Ideally experience but also for those who want to learn
Ideal experience: experience with service sales, contract management and the telecommunications field. The Administrative Support individual should have a working knowledge of basic business processes and office tools.
Many of our customers are from within the Government & Public safety sector where security clearance is required to gain access to documentation and to work on secure projects.
Relevant security clearances are required to perform this role.
The individual must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and be prepared once assigned to a task to take the initiative to complete the task. They should be open to new ways of working and be creative in looking for efficiencies.