Project Manager – Global IT, Finance – Optimization
You have experience from:
- having worked directly in finance for a longer period (5+ years)
- consultancy firms, preferably having led projects for CFOs as a consultant
- waterfall and agile projects
- close collaboration with Finance and IT project stakeholders having acquired strong stakeholder management skills
- leading projects as a visible ‘driver’ – leading the project team and change.
Over the years, our customer’s systems and processes landscape have addressed the different types/forms of invoices that can produce intercompany invoices in different streams independently.
This has resulted in the current situation, where there is no standardized solution, many manual processes, and lack of coordination and ownership. 7 work streams have been prioritized, with the intention to standardize and improve the process, to gain control, and have more transactions flowing automatically in the processes.
Start: October 1, 2021 (at the latest November 1)
End: February 28, 2022 (might be extended)
Allocation: full time
Location: Copenhagen, combination of onsite and remote