Service Manager for client in central Jutland
For a client in the central part of Jutland, we are looking for an experienced service manager. For a team of service managers and solution architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions.
You will contribute in an ongoing merger of two large companies and their IT landscapes.
• SLA and KPI monitoring and reporting, as well as coordinate service improvements
• Understands the business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment, translates and aligns these aspects into the Service Level Agreements
• Ensures that the IT solution provided through the IT service is fully compliant with the IT Strategy and IT Architecture
• Responsible for the commercial transparency, budget planning, forecasting, monitoring and control of actuals
• Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user. Ensures regular customer feedback & drives continual improvements
Besides that, you will get a headstart with knowledge about ITIL, experience with outsourcing, technical knowledge in IT software and experience with working in an international environment.
Period: ASAP – end of september + option
Contact Louise Birkholm, firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +45 2555 5932