The Supporting Architect must have at least 3 years of experience and is preferred to have work experience with OT Technology and knowledge of IEC 62443 / Purdue model.
Description of the project
The program is constituted of 3 phases. Phase 1 contains 12 projects of which 5 of the projects will be the primary working area for the consultant. These projects will cover various cyber projects concerning Identity and Access Management, log management, etc. and how this is to be improved fleetwide.
The role will work under guidance from the Programme Manager and Product Lead in defining, collecting requirements, making documentation and actual design work. It is expected that the consultant is able to engage with stakeholders and perform the job independently (under guidance and with help from the PM).
- Working closely together with the Product Lead (architect) for the programme
- Working with different stakeholders to collect requirements / document dependencies
- Defining requirements to architecture and products
- Defining architecture for specific subjects
- Resolving issues / problems (architecture / design)
- Documentation ad design definitions.
Period: Starting ASAP until the end of June 2022. The project may be extended to the end of 2022.
Location: Central Jutland, combination of onsite/remote.
Hours per week: 30-37 hours per week.