Project Coordinator / Planner
We are looking for a consultant who is experienced within project coordination, project planning and scheduling.
You must be team-oriented, a good communicator and structured.
Responsibilities and task can be but are not limited to:
- Project and program planning
- Budget management assistant
- Execution assistance (meeting invites, workshop planning, purchase order assistance)
- Reporting-, lifecycle and risk management-, and governance-assistance
You have approximately 5 years’ experience from large, complex projects in global organizations.
You have strong time management skills, can work independently, and have the drive to ensure that department goals and deliverables are met.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- SAP Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Microsoft Project Enterprise
- Project and Program Management framework – e.g., Prince2 or MSP
- PowerBI (reporting, dashboard, KPI tracking)
Period: Starting ASAP – 6 months
Location: Aarhus, onsite