You will be working together with the client’s vendors, internal architects and Service Delivery Management and Subject Matter Expert colleagues in other departments, and you will be involved in the implementation, adoption, and optimization of key services to end-users.
Furthermore, you will get the chance to engage with a large array of stakeholders.
You must be proactive, take initiative and know how to combine this with the need of reactive support.
In addition, it is important that you are service minded, good at establishing relationships with local stakeholders as well as stakeholders in the IT organization.
You must also be good at communicating solutions to the end-users and be able to communicate with IT architects, project managers, end users in production as well as management level.
Furthermore, you must have a high level of tidiness and know how to document technical solutions, be able to work independently, take responsibility for operation and support as well as delivering as committed to the projects you are involved with.
Fluent proficiency in oral and written English is required.
Working experience with the following is wanted:
- Windows client (advanced)
- Working in global standard corporate client infrastructure environment
- Network equipment, network patching fiber/copper cabling and bigger cabled and wireless HP/Cisco-network
- Server raids disks, ups systems are an advantage
- Understanding of what it requires to work within a standardized centralized infrastructure regarding configuration/programs and keep documentation maintained
- ITIL fundamentals
- Know how documenting work in ticket system (Service-now) and experience with doing site documentation
You will be supporting users working in both main offices and major service site and you will provide support for the client’s end users as well as daily maintenance of the IT infrastructure. On request you will also be supporting building and infrastructure projects in need for hands on at specific sites.
- handling of stock at AR-Buenos Aires location and eventual swap stock at other AR sites for PCs plus accessories, tablets, mobile phones and take care of any reuse possible
- meeting rooms, printers, network/office patching
- create and maintain site specific documentation
- ensuring that sites are setup and maintained according to the client’s standards
Through your engagement with local stakeholders, you will take pride in ensuring that the site is maintained and is up to standards and you will closely communicate and collaborate with your responsible and colleagues in the rest of the organization to ensure follow-up and client standard are matched.
On demand from building and infrastructure projects or the Operational teams you will be installing network devices and do service on servers. You will proactively detect and report any issues with Infrastructure at local sites to the appropriate team or project to ensure that the sites within your responsibility are maintained and kept up to standards.
You will be part of a regional team that takes care of a cluster of sites and travel will therefore be required for doing normal operation and for project work.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina – combination of onsite and remote
Period: Starting week 6 (07.02.2022) – 3 month contract – with the possibility for 9 months extension (further extension is possible)
Parttime: 1 day per week (8 hours)