You will be part of a team which is responsible for identity and access management, ensuring seamless access to services for the client’s customers. The team is a central part of the organization, and the client’s platform supports millions of transactions and customers.
The client’s infrastructure is set up in AWS EKS with CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure-as-code.
- Nice to have: Typescript and EmberJS knowledge
- Knowledge of integrating to Rest-APIs
- You can read and understand complex code and business logic.
- You have good communication skills as you will work with different projects and stakeholders.
- You are self-driven and proactive.
- Competent in English (oral and written)
Location: Onshore Copenhagen
Contract length: June 30, 2023, with the potential for prolonging