The position will include the following tasks;
- Act as product owner for KPI tools to operations. As product owner you outline the roadmap in collaboration with the solution architect for the domain. As product owner you participate in project targeting KPI tools.
- Driving consultancy tasks and Continuous Business Improvement within your area as project owner. The tasks include case handling in our ServiceNow ticking system as incident management, request for change management, clarification, quote solutions and deliver to departments globally.
- Monitoring of application health in collaboration with our operational staff.
- Drive cross functional collaboration forums within your application portfolio.
- Act as the product owner for the agile software development team and participate in SPRINT activities.
Furthermore, you will participate in process improvement activities in our business projects and join the internal process improvement team.
- You are an extrovert person with excellent communication skills that enjoy working in a team.
- You can adapt to work with high level stakeholders as well as colleagues working at the shop floor.
- You have experience with production processes from a manufacturing company, either as continuous improvement consultant or as external consultant delivering IT solutions to manufacturing companies.
- You are a technical savvy that know how to apply IT solutions and can also lead troubleshooting and root cause finding in collaboration with colleagues in infrastructure divisions.
- You know the basics of Cloud hosted services and relational databases and have hands on experience with management tools used to monitor and diagnostic such systems.
- The ideal candidate has strong UX background, that can be put into play cross functional in Production IT to advice and drive User Experience design in selected projects.
- Knowledge of MES, SCADA, PLC, and Data Acquisition solutions is also an advantage and communication protocols like OPC UA.
- You speak English fluently and Danish is an advantage.
Start date: ASAP.
End date: 09/10/2023 (options for extension).
Location: Central Jutland.
You will be onsite with options to work from home 2 days a week as the tasks allow. You will be a part of a global team with strong knowledge within the domain, and as business consultant you will be involved in workshops and agile activities that require that you will be on site.