Junior IT Project Manager Associate
As a Project Manager you will be joining a highly dedicated and innovative team of project managers. You will become a part of an informal and agile workplace with a high level of freedom.
The role involves:
- Defining and supervising projects and their deliveries
- Project planning and estimation as well as resource management
- Communication with stakeholders and external partners
- Overseeing any external project resources
- Quality assurance, Change management & Financial management of the project
- Prepare and reporting to steering committee
- Transition from project to operations mode
- Ensuring projects meet defined goals.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communication, Business Administration, or IT, a formal certification in PMP/Prince 2 preferred, and Agile certification/experience is advantageous
- At least 3 years of experience in project management or project coordination
- Solid communication/stakeholder management skills
- Planning of larger transitions including change management
- Planning and securing delivery of many parallel activities at the agreed quality and in due time
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
- You have a structured and focused approach and can make decisions in a time-sensitive situation
- You take ownership and like to engage in continuous improvements
- You have good communication- and cooperative skills that can embrace personal, professional, and cultural diversity.
Location: Central Jutland
Position: on-site, full-time project employment for 6-12 months with permanent employment as the main goal
When: Start ASAP