– Support and assist the Project Manager on a range of different communication tasks.
– Varying from writing up and creating internal project communication to draft direct end-user product data communications.
– In parallel coordinate with different global stakeholders (from developers to marketing) regarding the roll-out of an existing digital solution i.e. test, quality check technical development, present and have meetings with different regions.
– Secure and develop internal global project communication and draft external end-user communication.
– Interact with a wide range of regional stakeholders in a confident manner.
– Excellent copywriting skills in English.
– Structured and organized approach.
– Have a can-do attitude (very important).
– Understand digital development projects.
– Experience from digital development projects is an advantage.
– Experience from product focused communication is an advantage.
– Setting up reports / measurements in Adobe Analytics an advantage.
– Superuser in PowerPoint
– Adobe Analytics knowledgeable user
– Excel knowledgeable user
Start date: 01/05/2023
End date: 01/11/2023
Workload: 90-125 hours monthly / 3 days a week (2 days a week at the office, work from home 1 day)
Location: Central Jutland
If you are interested, please contact Lars Siewertsen at firstname.lastname@example.org