Project Manager with IT infrastructure knowledge
You must be a professional communicator with the ability to target the relevant audience and have good leadership skills while being organized and disciplined in implementing projects.
You should have approximately 3-5 years of project management experience, with the ability to work independent on projects, in a global PM team.
- Experience with integrating IT infrastructure / facility technical projects remotely
- Ability to handle complex stakeholder management
- Be an enthusiastic, and outgoing team-oriented person
- Proven experience in a stage-gate model project delivery and e.g., hold a recognized project management accreditation (Prince2, PMI, IPMA or similar)
- Be proficient in English verbally and written
- Handle building initiative projects globally
- Handle full circle IT deliveries (Ex. Infrastructure, server, wan, meeting facilities and end user equipment) – All IT related to Admin office
You should have a technical background, a degree within IT, electrical/marine engineer, or similar relevant educational background.
Expect 30+ travel days per year
When: 01.08.2022 – 31.12.2022