Senior Project Manager
The program aims to digitalize inspections and document control on the client’s construction sites. The main frontend will be Procore, a SAAS Construction management suite providing a lot of functionality out of the box. To integrate Procore with their existing landscape, a custom development is required, that supports Site personnel by facilitating the search of the right documentation at the right time through automations and integrations.
The client needs a PM to coordinate configuration, development and the global rollout within the development team and the program.
- Manage deliverables in Solution development Track
- Accelerate development
- Ensure adequate resource allocation
- Establish the support organization together with Business Lead
- Coordinate day to day tasks within development track
- Test coordination and management
- Roll out coordination
- Supplier management (Procore)
- IT Cost controlling and administrative tasks
The PM must have project management competencies, PMP or Prince2 certification, agile experience, and general IT experience.
Key requirements are:
- Identify relevant technical document based on master data and suggest a document baseline based on desired user language
- Push document baseline to procore document repositor and inspection templates repositors
- Support multiple documentation languages
- Support multi-configuration projects
- Be able to identify configurations at Pad level
- Support Project / WTG and Sales document lists
- Support multiple procore endpoints (different instances)
- Handle change management (versions)
- Introduce notifications for newly available documents or new versions of them
- Support pictures and animations in the inspections
- Enhanced meta data for each document
In addition, Construction Domain Knowledge and Document & Quality management experience is an advantage.
Period: Starting ASAP until August 2022 with the possibility for prolongation
Location: Central Jutland
Hours per week: 30 hours per week – however from February it will be 22,5 hours per week