Our customer is looking for a freelance consultant with drive and ambition to be an active member in shaping change practices across a Digital Solutions department in a newly restructured, experienced team. You have some projects in your belt – preferably around building agile environments – and you thrive on the change journeys ahead.
As Change Manager you will:
- Engage with Business and IT stakeholders to strengthen cross-organizational collaboration to succeed with changes.
- Initially be dedicated 100% to supporting the transformation of the organization to a product focused agile set-up.
- Potentially continue acting as dedicated change manager on selected change initiatives to facilitate change. And additionally:
- Help develop and implement a change management toolbox for project managers.
- Guide and coach project managers in change management processes and tools.
- Drive workshops and training for project managers and other project team members.
The ideal candidate:
- Has +5 years’ experience working with change management in an international organization.
- Is fluent in English verbally and in writing.
- Has experience from agile transformation in an IT organization.
- Solid understanding of organizational development.
- Understands project management tools and processes (this is an advantage but not a requirement).
- Has solid communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Has a structured mindset and understanding of working in a multi-cultural environment.
We envision that you:
- Have solid change management capabilities and know how to apply them in improvement projects and initiatives.
- Have a lot of aspiration and enthusiasm and are striving to deliver strategic and operational results.
- Can work with limited supervision as well as together with others across functional areas.
- Have an open-minded and curious personality with good communication skills, combined with a focused and structured approach to getting the job done.
- Can take ownership and effectively engage in continuous improvements within a broader perspective.
Location: Central Jutland
Remote work is an option, but the project is expected to require 3 days a week on location.
6 months + potential extension.