Tech Support Manager
As a Tech Support Manager you will be responsible for driving the development of our Tech Support Management processes – by leading the Tech Support value Streams. Additionally you will be the manager of a future Tech Support team consisting of you plus 2-3 Tech Supporters.
- Daily monitoring and inspection of support cases in JIRA for colleagues in 2nd Level Support, leading stringent update of cases to ensure qualified updates of necessary details, accurate update of severity and status (including removing unnecessary duplicates).
- Reporting and dialogue with 1st Level Support on how to make reported Support Request better qualified for fast resolution by enriching data and details provided to 2nd level support on-creation.
- Reporting and dialogue Tech Management of trends and patterns in the reported Support Requests which may point to more fundamental challenges in technical design, technical debt or technical infrastructure of our solutions.
- Drive Incident Management according to our Incident Playbook, including ongoing incident reporting and communication between 1st and 2nd Level Support, Auction team and the management team.
- Regular reporting on open support requests in progress, latest status as well as expected resolution time to Customer – and Sales Support, enabling these team to communicate to customers on status and expected resolution time.
- Regular reporting on relevant KPI’s for managing Tech Support Request, like reaction time, resolution time and other relevant velocity metrics like burn-down and conversation rates.
- Support our PO Unit in notification to AUTOproff organization and Partner on our weekly Releases – including which support cases have been solved, as well as which new features and functions will be released.
- Prepare relevant instructions in both Danish and English for use in our Knowledge Base – e.g. for Customer Support (1st Level) – as an aid to self-assistance as well “how-to” – promoting new solution features to customers and partners.
- Support HR with introduction to new colleagues in the use of the Company’s Tech support procedures and tools – e.g. relevant for new colleagues and when opening new countries and markets in collaboration with local business partners.
Guiding Time prioritization:
- 40% Daily monitoring, inspection and management of support cases in JIRA
- 30% Tech Support Management and related KPI measurement and reporting
- 10% Drive Incident Management and related Reporting
- 10% Release Management and related communications
The need-to-have skills
- Bachelor’s degree in – or an apprenticeship in the field of Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar position as leading Tech Supporter or Tech Support Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Tech Support KPI Reporting and – Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in Danish as well as English.
- Great ability to communicate with customers, stakeholders, partners etc. clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
The nice-to-have skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in German.
- Intermediate skills for scripting and database processing – e.g. like PowerShell Scripting – enabling you from time to time (when time allow it) to resolve your own tech support cases in JIRA (which require a good knowledge of scripting and database processing).
You will thrive in this role if you
- You enjoy working on different types of value streams and development initiatives
- You enjoy working with IT operations and IT Service and thrive in an informal, dynamic and agile work environment
- You are Self-managed and has profound experience in driving development of ITIL Service processes on your own initiative and by own experience and ideas on what is needed to succeed
- When something doesn’t work well – you take effective action to make it better on your own initiative – because you want to own this area as your domain and prove it – why it is yours to develop as a Best-Practice – and it is also you and your teams victory, when you succeed proving it.
Your colleagues say about you
- Goal oriented, concentrated and focused when needed
- Stay calm and focused – also in critical stressful situations, like when we have a severe incident in production.
- Can always be trusted to deliver timely with high degree of engagement and quality
- Great manager with a can-do attitude
- Self-organized and able to prioritize your own and your teams work and priorities
- Positive and fun to be around, when we socialize together