The consultant must be able to manage below tasks with a high degree of independence with the support of two current Test Managers.
The customer is looking into a high number of changes across a large range of target systems and components and there is an increased need to create, to coordinate and plan release test activities on program and project level.
Solving the task will include:
– Understanding program and project scope
– Drive the creation and maturing test plans and scope in close collaboration with stakeholders
– Analyzing risks and understanding dependencies
– Give input for estimation of test effort in the projects
– Clarify which test capabilities must be available during project execution as well as after (e.g. environments, tools and competences)
– Clear communication and coordination with many different stakeholders
Experience with Cyber Security would be an advantage, but not a must.
When: Starting ASAP until 1st of April 2023. Prolongation is possible into 2024.
Where: Central Jutland – onsite. Remote work will only be possible to a limited extend.