Test and/or release manager
– And yes, we mean “and/or” because the role can be adjusted to the right profile.
Here are a few quick details about the position and tasks:
👥 You will be part of a growing superpower team of six release/test managers.
🏋️♀️ The team deals with heavy hitters: they work with SCADA and Cybersecurity across various projects. All these projects each deliver many changes to numerous systems. Hence, coordinating release and testing is key as there are constant developments in the projects.
🔑 You will be responsible for your own area.
🗓 We expect this to be a long-term assignment lasting a minimum of 12 months.
💼 So, what will you be doing?
- Take part in improving the release process for the company’s’ software products.
- Lead quality improvement efforts in Release Management and/or Test Management.
- Plan and adjust pilot test phases based on project needs.
- Engage in the company’s internal projects, following their project models.
- Work closely with other Release Managers on test activities, ensuring transparency and documentation.
- Assist in expanding and refining TM/RM processes.
- And perhaps other things that match your awesome skills – as mentioned the tasks are adjustable!
🌟Besides being competent within release and/or test management it is much appreciated if you:
- Have experience with SCADA system and/or Cyber Security Programs
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Have In-depth experience with software projects and software development processes.
- Are willing to voice your opinions and share experience and knowledge.
- Are a team player with a positive attitude towards working in a dynamic environment.
Start: 01/01/2024 – but if you’re ready to jump on before that, we won’t be holding you back!
Period: 12 months
Location: Onsite Central Jutland is preferable; however, remote days are ok.